Certification of your quality management system demonstrates your commitment to consistency, continual improvement, and customer satisfaction. These tangible business benefits play an essential part in building resilience and sustainable business performance.
What is ISO 9001
ISO 9001 Certification is the international standard that specifies quality management system (QMS) requirements. Organizations use this standard to demonstrate the ability to provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements consistently.
ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. This standard is based on Annex SL – the new high-level structure (HLS) that brings a common framework to all management system standards. This helps align different management system standards, offer matching sub-clauses against the top-level design, provide consistency, and apply a common language across all the criteria.
Advantages of ISO 9001:2015 Certification – QMS
- Organize a QMS.
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance.
- Know the customers’ needs and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establishment of Risk & Opportunity Management.
- Improve operational performance by cutting errors and increasing profits.
- Validate an organization’s ability to provide quality products and services consistently.
- Improve an organization to win and retain more clients with better customer service
- Develop a more consistent competitor in the marketplace.