We are assisting you to improve the management of your business assets.
Asset Management System is a harmonized activity of a company or organization which realizes an asset’s value. This management system is based on a business risk approach that ensures establishing, implementing, operating, controlling, reviewing, maintaining and improving asset management.
ISO 55001 is an internationally recognized standard for achieving an integrated management system for asset management. It is broadly adopted in utilities, transport, mining, process and manufacturing businesses globally. It is seen as the blueprint for any organization intensive on command and control of assets and amplifying their value.
What does ISO 55001 cover?
ISO 55001 applies to all assets, whether physical, financial, human or intangible, in public and private sectors. It applies to any organization, large or small, and within any business sector.
What are the benefits of ISO 55001?
- Establishing a proactive life-cycle asset management system to realize the value of an organization’s assets.
- Manages risks and improves performance through informed decision making, associated with ownership of assets.
- Establishes assurance for customers and regulators – where assets play a vital role in the provision and quality of products and services.
- Gives confidence to stakeholders through the knowledge that a strategy is in place to ensure assets meet the necessary safety and performance requirements.
- Supports international business development – good asset management is critical to delivering your products and services.
- Demonstrates social responsibility and commitment to the specific culture of the business, building a sense of pride and ownership among employees.
Types of assets
Following are the types of assets covered under the Australian QC:
- Pieces of equipment,
- Computers, printers, scanners, copiers etc.
- Movable furniture, such as chairs, tables, stools etc.
- Electrical appliances, such as air conditioners, fans, etc.
Australian Quality Certification Pty Ltd (Australian QC) is an organization involved in managing assets, including equipment and machinery, with a systematic approach to the governance and realization of value from the things for which the organization is responsible for the whole life cycle.
Australian QC has vast experience in managing assets, including equipment and machinery.
At present Australian QC has an efficient organization comprising a team of dedicated professional personnel in all management areas. Australian QC has a well-established team of qualified persons and adequate infrastructure for doing management of assets, equipment and machinery. Our asset management system lets you know exactly what assets you have, where they are located, and their status. Our work includes asset inventory control, physical verification, and tagging of assets to prevent loss of assets due to theft, etc., thus saving your money and repurchasing costs.
Our asset management system helps organizations to:
- Improve asset utilization
- Improved customer service
- Get rid of paper files and organize your asset portfolio
- Understand asset value
- Increase operational efficiency
We have established and implemented an asset management system that applies to the organization’s tangible assets (physical objects such as buildings, equipment, and machinery).
As a result, we develop, operate, maintain, upgrade and dispose of support in the most cost-effective manner (including all costs, risks and performance).